Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FIRST CHANCE

First chance to ride is this Saturday at 9am from the Starbucks in Martinsville. Is anyone riding it? I don't want to be the only one and I want to know if I should wait for anyone. Please just list a comment.

However if you struggling between days it looks like the big day will be on the 25th. That is the day I'm trying to get everyone out on. We will see.

I'm still going to be doing it the next three weeks, maybe even the following weekend as well. So just let me know if I should plan on meeting you.

Thanks,
Breeze On

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in dude. Never been to the SB'S in M-Tucky, I guess it is on 37, right? 9am.

Breezer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breezer said...

disregard that, we are in.

we will see you at 9am at the starbucks in mville. It is on 37 towards the south side of town.

Unknown said...

I guess I should actually READ the post. For some reason I was thinking these rides were on Sunday's. Sorry for being stupid. I'll try and make the next one on SATURDAY, duh. Martinsville has a very nice Starbucks by the way, very metropolitan.